THE FAIR WHERE CONVERGENCE JOINS LATIN AMERICA WITH THE WORLD!
Andina Link Central America
Two academic sessions of great use for professionals who wish to expand their knowledge and project new implements in their companies. .
Prepare for the next Expo to Celebrate from September 3 to 5, 2019. At the Hotel Barceló San José Palacio, Costa Rica and be part of one of the biggest events of the year
Andina Link The Opportunities Fair, where the Convergence unites Latin America with the world
Menú Centro América
MIGRATORY REQUIREMENTS VISAS
The visa is an authorization to enter a country. In the case of Costa Rica, there is a law called Guidelines on visas, if according to each country you define what type of visa you should apply for. So before choosing a visa it is important that you review the guideline.
Invitation letter request information for Visa
If you are an international visitor traveling from a country that requires a visa to enter Costa Rica select one:
- I need an invitation letter.
- Name in the passport
- Company that represents
- Passport number
- Passport expiration date
- Country of issue
- Consular Office
Invitation letter delivery method
Electronic letter with electronic signature
In addition to the visa, in order to visit Costa Rica All visitors must meet the following requirements:
- Continuity of the travel ticket or return to the country of origin.
- Proof of economic solvency, which corresponds to $ 100.00 per month of tourism.
- Passport in good condition. The minimum duration of the passports according to the group in which the foreign person is located:
- For nationals located in the first group, up to 1 day.
- For nationals located in the second group, mandatory 3-month term.
- Third national and Group IV, mandatory 6-month term.